· Hey! First of all, for those who have missed your band before: What does Eigenstate Zero is all about?
Creativity. If you like catchy and proggy deathmetal give it a go.
· What can you tell me about Eigenstate Zero latest album “Sensory Deception”?
Joy and alot of hard work. An array of songs written and recorded over 1.5 years. Started out as a melodeath thing I guess but it’s constantly morphing and some of that shows on the album; or rather sounds.
· When your fans can hear something new after “Sensory Deception”? I mean if there is scheduled some info about the new album.
Well, those 75 minutes of music that releases November 1st, should keep people occupied for a while. However, the next album is written and I am in productionphase right now. It will be more experimental for sure.
· Do you have enough positive feedback about the album so far?
It is pretty early still but yes some, I don’t really read reviews though to be honest.
· You’ve been active as a band for close to 2 years, what helps you to continue with the music?
Right now I am in a place where it is more or less an escape. That was not necessarily the case with Sensory Deception. Musically I am experimenting alot, it’s exciting
· Which song off of “Sensory Deception” would you choose to play if you wanted to create a new fan of Eigenstate Zero?
Fringe, which is the song I choose as the first single. It’s a fierce, straightforward and catchy tune.
· Which was the band that made you go, “that’s it–I’m starting a metal band!”?
Eigenstate Zero. That is, the urge to be creative.
· Any parting words for the readers ofMetal Militia?
Give my music a chance.
· Thank you for your time!
Thanks for the opportunity, cheers!