1. Hello Bloody Invasion! What is the meaning of your band, s title? What is the origin of this name? Did you change the band name?
Hello! Yes the name is Program! We want to push the world invasion with our music. We founded in the summer of 2012, Christian and I wanted to do something new next to our active bands where we could get creative and we wanted to do what we enjoy, mainly Death Metal. There is no particular story behind the band name, we just wanted a name that gets stuck in our heads right away and he does “Bloody Invasion”
2. What genre of music do you think will be your work? Who are your main influences?
We play Death Metal and our influences are: Edge Of Sanity, Asphyx,
At The Gates, Dismeber, Gorefest, Eternal Dirge, Gates Of Ishtar, Hypocrisy, Necophobic etc.
3. How long have you known each other? How did you meet?
Christian and I have been playing together in a different band for years and have known each other for a long time, and in 2012 had the idea of starting their own band. The rest of the troupe came to us gradually.
4. When did you form your band? What inspires you to make music together?
We started in summer 2012 I already had a few songs to lie to and I wanted to do my own thing with music that I enjoy and where I can be creative without compromises with people who are on my wavelength.
5. Are you a member of a music organization?
6. What can you tell me about your instruments? ( you are under brand loyalty or will you play with what is available? Why did you choose the instruments you have now? Was it cost or was it a style / model / brand / color preference?
So our drums and bass are standard equipment but our guitars have a MGH endorsement. They were made for us according to our wishes and design in black / blood red. 😉
7. Where did you perform? What are your favorite and most unpopular locations? Do you have upcoming shows?
We like to play in small clubs like festivals everywhere and are looking forward to the 25.01. 2019 at the Mau Club we support SODOM !!
8. Which songs did you perform most often? Do you ever play any covers? Did you set a playlist?
We always try to redesign our playlist so it will never be boring for us and for the fans. Cover Songs do not exist here!
9. Who writes your songs? What are the main topics or themes for most of your songs? Do you think these topics change over time?
Most of the songwriting is done by Christian (song guitar) and I ( rhythm guitar) and the rest is refined together in the rehearsal room. The texts deal with topics of social criticism in everyday life and in the world and unfortunately will always stay up-to-date.
10. Could you briefly describe the music making process?
We are still writing classically, Christian or I come up with an idea and that is then worked out in the promenade. Or we both write a song at home on the computer and it is then finished together in the rehearsal room. If enough material has come together, it will be recorded in the home studio.
11. What are your samples in general? Do you have a specific time each week in which you practice or are samples more spontaneous?
We rehearse once for 4-6 hours a week mostly on weekends when no gig is due.
12. How has your music evolved since you first started playing music together?
I think that the longer we play together in the current cast, we get better and better. And as long as we do what we enjoy, everything is okay.
13. What is your biggest challenge as a band? Can you overcome this challenge? If so, how?
So far we have mastered every challenge!
14. What is your ultimate direction for your band? Are you looking for fame and fortune?
We want to seize world domination, ha, ha
No, we are happy when we reach people with our music and have a good time together.
15. What advice do you have for people who want to form their own bands?
Believe in what you do and do it with passion and be happy, do not sell yourself and then it will be.
16. How can the fans gain access to their music?
You can write to us on our pages or look at everything and listen
17. Is there someone you would like to confirm for financial or emotional support?
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported us in recent years. THANK YOU!!
18. Any last words?
Visit our concerts, have a good time.
Metal never Die !!!